Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuesday 5-8-12

Well my goodness. It's past midnight so I'd definitely say this qualifies as a late post.  Today was great though.  I was on such a high after my workout and it lasted all day.  I went to the mall this afternoon and bought a very cute, flattering dress.  I still have a little bit to go until I reach my goal size but I can definitely see my body changing for the better.  I got so many compliments today from random strangers at the mall and that felt a-mazing!  I feel like I'm on a roll.  But enough about that.  This is what I ate today.

Breakfast (8 pts)
Egg white omelet with Herbs de Provence and fresh goat cheese, 2 links of turkey sausage and two organic skim milk/fat free hazelnut lattes.

Lunch (7 pts)
The last of the leftover chile verde pork with cilantro, onions, lime and two corn tortillas.

Snack (0 pts)
A banana

Dinner (11 pts)
Pastrami, provolone & organic arugula sandwich grilled in herb infused olive oil with a side of organic baby arugula, balsamic & red wine vinaigrette, reduced fat feta and 4 g toasted pine nuts.

Dessert (6 pts)
An angel food dessert cup topped with sliced organic strawberries and fat free vanilla frozen yogurt with a cup of raw, organic skim milk.

I used 32 of 33 points today.  Good night...er...morning everyone!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment