Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday 5-3-12

Hola.  Today was a trying day.  I spent the entire day running errands with the kids in tow (because hubby had other errands and Dr appts) and they made things rather difficult for me.  When my husband got home from his errands in the early evening I took the opportunity to work out my frustrations at the gym.  Felt good!  I did decide to break into the Patron reserved for Cinco de Mayo though, but I only had 1 shot glass worth so it's ok.  This is what I ate today:

Breakfast (9 pts)
Breakfast sandwich with egg whites, smoked deli ham and light cheese in a Sara Lee white wheat bun, a side of organic strawberries with a little fat free Reddi-Wip and two organic skim milk/fat free hazelnut lattes with a few drops of liquid stevia.

Lunch (11 pts)
Leftover skinny chicken tikka masala and 3/4 c. jeera (cumin) rice

Dinner (16 pts)
2 turkey and black bean tostadas with organic romaine & tomatoes, 1 oz reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, light sour cream, Tapatio and an organic strawberry margarita.

I had 36 of 33 points today.  No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment