Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday 5-6-12

I was so busy today I forgot to eat lunch.  It was a day of Cinco de Mayo leftovers and lots of shopping.  Well, window shopping since I didn't find what I was looking for.  Boo.  Shopping will be a lot more fun when I am back at my goal size.  I need to focus on toning up and then I'll feel better in certain kinds of clothes.  Our anniversary weekend is in 19 more days!  I am so excited!  I am going to post reminders allover the house so I can stay focused.  I have some events to attend this coming weekend that could easily derail me if I let them.  I need to come up with a plan of attack, but enough about that.  This is what I ate today.

Breakfast (10 pts)
Homemade machaca and egg white burrito (in a low carb flour tortilla) and two lattes with organic skim milk and fat free hazelnut creamer

Snack (0 pts)
A few organic strawberries

Dinner (14 pts)
California burrito with 3 1/4 oz leftover carne asada, 87 g frozen potatoes O'brien (potatoes/peppers/onions), 1 tsp canola oil, 1/2 oz reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, 1 Tbsp light sour cream, homemade salsa and a low carb tortilla.  And 1/2 c. of black beans.


I only ate 24 of 33 pts today.  Not great but dinner was so filling that I am not hungry for anything else.  Besides, I got a little (ok, a lot) carried away on Cinco de Mayo and probably ate enough points for yesterday and today.  I'm wondering if that's why I'm not hungry at all.  I am upset that I went into the red yesterday (points-wise) but I don't even know by how much because I stopped tracking after a while.  Weigh in is in the morning and I am pretty nervous about that.  Ugh.  Well, whatever happens happens.  I will update tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment