Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday 5-1-12

Hi guys.  Quick post and no pics tonight.  I have a pounding headache and need sleep.  I didn't have the healthiest day.  We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for some fun and lunch today and I let my week-long pizza craving get the best of me.  I still managed to stay within my daily points by eating an apple for a late afternoon snack and having a pint of organic strawberries for "dinner."  Not the healthiest habit but it got me through the day.  I felt so bad about the pizza that I went for a run when I got home with my 3 year old and our new jogger.  It's probably why my head is pounding; I haven't gone on a run in so long and it took a lot out of me.  So, I'm not thrilled with how the day went (health-wise) but it is what it is!  This is what I ate today:

Breakfast (7 pts)
Egg white omelet with organic onions/pepper/tomatoes/spinach/mushrooms sauteed in a tsp of EVOO and topped with reduced fat pepper jack cheese and homemade salsa, 2 slices center cut bacon, and 2 organic skim milk/fat free hazelnut lattes.

Lunch at Chuck E Cheese (26 pts!!!)
Big salad with greens, cheese, ranch dressing, broccoli, carrots, peppers, mushrooms etc and 4 slices of pepperoni pizza.

Snack (0 pts)
Organic Aztec Fuji apple

"Dinner" (0 pts)
1 pint of organic strawberries

I plan to make tomorrow a lot better. I had 33 points today of 33 points, but I feel like crap because I don't feel like it was super balanced.  Ick.  Ok, thanks for reading.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment