Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday 5-4-12

Sorry for the day late, picture-free post!  I didn't get on my computer for anything yesterday and it was kinda nice.  When I woke up I was instructed to have a day to myself---mani/pedi/massage---and that hubby would take care of the kids.  So after breakfast I was off!  I got pampered, relaxed and did some shopping.  When I got home I had a late lunch/early dinner and then got ready for a friend's birthday get together.  My parents took the kids in the evening and hubby and I joined friends at a local brewery.  It was a lot of fun, but I had to do some guessing on points values, and I definitely didn't exercise.  Looking back. I made some bad food choices and didn't eat enough fruits/veggies at all.  Today is Cinco de Mayo and I only have 4 weeklies left and all of my activity points.  I'm nervous but I'll do what I can!  This is what I ate yesterday, May the 4th.

Breakfast (9 pts)
Egg whites, 2 slices center cut bacon, an Everything Bagel Thin with neufchatel and two organic/fat free hazelnut lattes.

Lunch (13 pts)
Baked tostitos scoops tortilla chips piled with leftover turkey/black bean taco meat, an oz of 2% Mexican blend cheese, 1 Tbsp light sour cream and lots of jalapenos.

Snack (2 pts)
A no-bake peanut butter/oatmeal fudge bite

"Dinner" at Prohibition Brewery (29 pts-ish)
2 glasses of pinot grigio and half an order of artichoke spinach dip with chips.

Snack at my parents' (5 pts)
1 small slice of pizza with pepperoni and veggies

Late night snack at home (8 pts)
Light pb&j on Sara Lee Delightful whole wheat bread

Yikes, I had about 61 pts yesterday, nearly double my daily points allowance!  But at least it was within my weekly points allowance.  I'm going to do my best to behave today and tomorrow so I can still have a decent weigh in Monday.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment