Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday 5-7-12

I never got a chance to sit down and blog last night, so here I am!  Weigh in went well yesterday, despite the splurge-y Cinco de Mayo weekend.  I was down 3 lbs!  I guess all the exercise paid off.  It felt great to see such a good loss and I was so motivated that I went and did an extra 15 minutes at the gym.  17 days til our getaway anniversary weekend!  I am so excited!  This is what I ate yesterday, Monday May 7th, 2012.

Breakfast (7 pts)
Egg white omelet with organic peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, baby spinach, reduced fat pepper jack cheese, homemade organic salsa, 2 slices of center cut bacon and two organic skim milk/fat free hazelnut lattes with liquid stevia.

Lunch (8 pts)
4 oz shredded chile verde pork with onions and cilantro, 2 corn tortillas and 1/2 c. black beans.

Bad pic, delicious meal! 
Dinner (16 pts)
4 oz skinny coconut shrimp with my own mock piña colada dipping sauce, 3 oz baked Alexia chipotle seasoned sweet potato fries, a side of raw, organic sun-sweet baby broccoli and a can of Blue Sky Free lemon-lime stevia sweetened soda.

"Dessert" (4 pts)
Some of the leftover coconut shrimp. Oh my goodness, they are highly addictive! If you make these be very careful to have extra people around to help you eat them!

I used 2 weekly points yesterday to have some extra shrimp for "dessert."  I ate 35 of 33 points but I earned a lot of activity points at the gym, so no guilt.  Thanks for reading!  Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment